Mt. Evans BOCES exists to meet the needs of exceptional students in our 3 member districts, Clear Creek, Platte Canyon, and Gilpin County. Although all students are exceptional in their own way, students who are identified as gifted or as having a disability require specialized programming and services tailored to their unique needs.
Mt. Evans BOCES holds the following values in serving exceptional students:
- All students deserve to have their unique learning needs understood and respected
- All students deserve to be prepared for a meaningful life
- All students deserve the opportunity to have high expectations for their learning
- All students deserve learning opportunities that are engaging and appropriately challenging
- All families deserve to be considered collaborative partners in their student's education
We treasure every student, each of whom brings their own gifts and strengths waiting to be discovered.